The Easiest Way




THE EASIEST WAY

Saying “I Love You” ain´t always easy to do 
But I know these words and what they can lead you to 
A state of mind where rage and anger will fade 
Life´s meant to be easy – follow the easiest way
Saying “Thank You” when all you wanna do is cry 
Is ´bout giving permission and take one step aside 
´cause life is the dancer and you are the dance 
So love each moment and every circumstance

“I am sorry”, “Please forgive me”, I want to make amends 
This is where the journey started, this is where it ends

“I am sorry”, “Please forgive me”, I want to make amends 
This is where the journey started, this is where it ends

Time to turn on the “Light Switch”, start taking 100% responsibility 
´cause I have noticed whenever there´s a problem, I´m always there

Saying “I Love You” or “Thank You” will be enough 
Repentance, Forgiveness, Transmutation will make you laugh

“I´m sorry”, “Please forgive me”, I´m here to make amends 
This is where the journey started and this is where it ends.

Frank Piekert

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario